martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Something of me

Hello Ladies and Gentlemens:

My name is Christian Muñoz, and I'm very happy that you are visiting my Blog.
Really this Blog it a homework to "English 3" but doesn't matter.

Well, I live in Santiago, in the Commune of Estación Central. My family have lived in this place for 40 years and actually doesn't exists intentions of leave the "Old House". But my house is not really a normal house, because connected to this exist a Minimarket when my dad and mom working all the days.

Other important information about my family are my sisters. They are Mara and Eva, and heres alredy married and liven in them own houses. Mara has two childrens, Valentina (11) and Miguel (7), and Eva has one daughter, she is a baby and have only 1 year, his name is Rocío.

Well, I hope that this publication is the beginning of a good Blog and a good way to know you.
Bye Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario