martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

One of the Greatest Cuban Artists: Silvio Rodriguez

Personally I think that one of the greatest Cuban artists today is Silvio Rodriguez. Why?? Because he still remains in force in their musical style. The first time that I listen to Silvio Rodriguez was when I was a child. This happened in my house when my sisters played guitar and song  for the family and i liked to listen, also they put the music too hard...specially when my dad was not at home.
In early 2008 I knew that Silvio Rodriguez came to Chile. I told my sister and bought tickets to go see him. We knew it was going to do a concert in "Arena Santiago" which is located in the O'Higgins Park, which is very close to my home ... and not so much my sister.
When we arrived at the Arena Santiago was completely full, we were lucky to find our seats. Silvio I remember singing many great songs like "La Gota de Rocio", "La Maza"and many others.
Well, I enjoyed this concert for many reasons. First, because many years ago hoping to go to listen to Silvio. Second that the audio quality of existing in the Arena Santiago. And third, because I was invited, since the input. was very expensive.

That, I hope you can hear this great singer.

Bye

1 comentario: