domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

My big true: I use Facebook

Yes... it's true: I use facebook. I'm a really adict man to this web site. But, please, don't think bad, I use this plataform to talk with the people that i can't see, like friends that live very far from Santiago, or a little part of my family that live in Noruega and other places. I'm a adict but with good reasons.
Facebok is a web site  where I can publicate information about me and my daily life.
In I can post pictures of my friends, family and travels, comment on other places that the people I know visit. I believe that facebook can give a very interesting exchange, not just a matter of communication, but also can be used as a platform for opinion, information, and discussion.
Although Facebook is a tool where people can fall into the mistake of posting things
about there private life, it just slows using awareness on the issue of publications, and taking clear that this site is a double edged sword when talk about privacy. It is best to always use it is for fun, communication, interconnection, and not violation of personal privacy.

Ok. I hope that you use this web site with a little of consciusness and doesn’t publicate your private life!!! Be Careful.
Bye

1 comentario: