martes, 19 de abril de 2011

My Best Trips

I love travel. I need to be going from one place to another. I can't stand still.....i think that by this reason i love to travel even more. I have two favorite trips...lie, i have many favorite trips, and i can't choose one of them! But i will talk about two of them for this opportunity. The first of this i did in 2010 with trhee friends: Carlos, Camilo y Fabián. We took a bus to Pto. Montt, and from them began to travel from Llanada Grande and Tagua Tagua Lake to the big island of Chiloé. After that, my friends left me alone and I will be traveling across Lake Llanquihue until the earthquake and had to return to Santiago.On another trip I did this year with a friend, Rodrigo. We took a bus to Puerto Varas and from there we went up to Palena, which is a few miles away from Chaiten. That whole area is very beautiful, we went through the parks Vicente Perez Rosales, Hornopirén and Pumalin, travel a lot by barge, and crossed large tracts of forests, which are plentiful down South

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario