lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

The first of my Cd's

The first CD that i bought was " Chancho en Piedra: Marca Chancho". Chancho en Piedra is a chilean band  music. They play a kind of music called "fun rock" and they complementd with a sarcastics and blackhumor words. When I bought this Cd I felt very emotioned because this was the first Cd that I bought with my own money. I had 13 years old, and the few money that i had was part of my allowance. On one hand i thought that when i bought my Cd I had been a good inversion, for my house, my musical liberty, and my adolescent ego. On the other hand I felt that  began my independence.
Actually I really like Chancho en Piedra , and when i can, i listen his music, because I  consider that his music are very interesting and funny. Unfortunately this Cd was lost, and i never found it again, then quickly was forgotten.
Finally, I´ll think about things over before buy a CD, as the Internet makes it possible to download music directly and free...I'll start saving money today.
BYE BYE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario