domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

The Better Hollidays

 Tagua-Tagua Lake
 Four Stupids boys
 Hornopirén
 The Monster of  Petrohue

I've always had, or most of the time, a very good holiday. I started with my family or with friends and generally have a great time.... but so far ... the ones I liked are the times I've come to Mochilear the last two years. The first time was with four friends from university and traveled from Puerto Varas to Llanada Grande and Chiloé too, and then I was alone and went  to Frutillar and elsewhere .... and after the earthquake occurred 27 / 2 while I stayed in Puerto Montt and. .. was a disaster.
The second time I went with a friend of the College, and traveled by Hornopirén, Caleta Gonzaló, Pumalin, Chaiten, Palena and elsewhere. It was a very rewarding trip and with many experiences, most good. The scenery is very beautiful, full of nature and where humans still try to keep their spaces, aser Regrettably, all this will soon destroyed by Hydroelectric companies, cable and the supposed "progress"  that poses a useless government. It is a shame to lose these natural assets, human and moral .

Bye

2 comentarios: